As cosmetic procedures have continued to evolve and improve, many treatments can now be provided without the need for a more complex surgery. This holds particularly true with non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
Many patients seek out ways to look younger and refreshed. Some of the problem areas men and women both wish to address often include wrinkles, dark areas under the eyes, age spots, and other concerns on the face. These visible signs of ageing can have a cascading effect that makes you look much older than you feel. This can directly impact your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Fortunately, a variety of non-surgical facial treatments from Dr Laniewski can help. Non-surgical facial rejuvenation refers to a variety of customisable procedures which do not require a commitment to the surgical process. These procedures can be performed alone, or they can be combined to restore a youthful appearance on your face. For many patients, these non-invasive procedures can give you the boost in self-confidence you have been looking for.
Common Non Surgical Facial Procedures
Some of the most common non-surgical procedures performed by Dr Laniewski include the following:
- Anti-wrinkle injections to smooth fine lines & wrinkles
- Soft tissue fillers to reduce deep lines & hollow areas on the face
- Facial peels for skin revitalisation & restoration
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty to balance the appearance of the nose with dermal fillers
- Non-surgical facial contouring for a more even complexion
- Use of radiofrequency (RF) ablation for skin tightening
- IPL and laser for facial rejuvenation
Each one of these procedures carries a much lower recovery time than other surgical methods. When combined, these procedures can dramatically improve and refresh your appearance, while decreasing the visible signs of ageing. For many patients, these treatments provide the perfect intersection between faster recovery time and visible results.